- Why Velociraptor? When I get overly tired, for some reason I can’t explain, I end up looking and talking like a velociraptor (an adorable one, don’t worry). Being a university student, I get tired pretty often (like that one awful quarter when I took a computer science class and basically became nocturnal anyways), so I’ve come to embrace this identity. Oh and I’m always hungry, hence the “Voracious” part.
- Vitals? My name is Alex, I’m a woman, 21 years old, from northern Canada (yes, people live there), (almost finished) studying political science. I also really like puppies (that’s vital information, right?)
- Where are you stationed? In the good old U S of A. California, more specifically. Palo Alto, most specifically. In random cafes on campus, most often. I’ll be moving pretty soon, though!
- Do you like food? I’m not even joking when I say that you will learn this about me within 5 minutes of meeting me. So, yes. Yes indeed.
- Favorite type of exercise? That’s a tough one. Some days I love everything, and some days I hate everything (it all balances out, right?). In all seriousness, I prefer body-weight circuits, yoga, spinning, and general cross-training.
- Favorite food? A toss up between fruit, chocolate, and pizza (chocolate fruit pizza, anyone?)
- Favorite drink? Coffee. It’s an integral part of my being.